Calming and healing physical, mental, and emotional stress.
- People float to relieve stress, recover from injuries, fight addiction, eliminate chronic pain and much more.
- Floating naturally increases your dopamine and endorphin levels, boosting your mood and leaving you with a pleasant afterglow that lasts for days afterwards.
- Without the need to resist gravity or take in external information, you’ll likely experience the most complete relaxation you’ve ever felt.
- Everything you experience while floating comes from within yourself. It’s the perfect time to reflect on your life, and reports of creative and personal insights abound.
- Float tanks can also be thought of as training wheels for meditation. After about 30-45 minutes of floating, your mind starts producing theta brainwaves, which are responsible for that ‘between waking and sleeping’ state.
- After years of practice, people can enter thera state through deep meditation. Float tanks get you there effortlessly.
- People have cut strokes off their golf game, developed complex scientific theories, and drafted whole portions of books while floating.
- With nothing to distract you, your level of concentration and knowledge absorption is astonishing.